Pet friendly holidays in Cornwall
Your pet should enjoy an exhilarating West Cornwall holiday too
Pets deserve and appreciate holidays too – especially if they’re of the larger, canine variety. And of course, because they’re part of the family, your relaxing stay in stunning West Cornwall simply wouldn’t be the same without your four-legged friend.
Putting you and your pet in the heart of Cornwall
The best pet friendly holidays in Cornwall put you and your trusted companion (or companions, because some holiday cottages allow a couple of pets) in the heart of everything that’s great about Cornwall:
- Wonderful beaches and cliff top walks for two and four-legs alike.
- A warm Cornish welcome – standard with pet friendly holidays in Cornwall.
- Delicious seafood (and an occasional titbit for Rover too!).
- An easy, pet-friendly drive from the rest of the country.
Pet friendly cottages in Cornwall – the perfect holiday accommodation
Whilst there are plenty of pet friendly hotels in Cornwall, many animal-loving holidaymakers prefer the convenience and relaxed pace of less institutional holiday accommodation. For a wonderful home-from-home it makes sense to consider one of the cosy pet friendly cottages in Cornwall. Here are a few of the benefits:
- A homelier atmosphere than a hotel
- A relaxed cottage may be less unsettling for pets than a hotel
- Cost advantages over hotels
- Pets are welcome (typically one medium dog or a couple of smaller ones)
Location matters when choosing pet friendly cottages
And then there’s location! The best pet friendly accommodation in Cornwall is located conveniently for the county’s loveliest, most memorable sights: beautiful Sennen Cove, artistic St Ives, amazing cliff top views over the mighty Atlantic and the magic of St Michael’s Mount.
Got a week or two to spare? Whatever the season, Cornwall has something special for you, your family and your pet – and the perfect pet friendly cottage as your base.